Acne is a common and frustrating problem, in order to eradicate it, it is important to understand what acne is and the underlying causes.
What is Acne?
Acne is a label for spots, pimples, blemishes, and lumps that can appear anywhere on the body but the most common area is the face. Teenagers are most prone to acne but it is not uncommon for adults to also suffer from the condition. If acne is not controlled early it can lead to permanent scarring. To get rid of acne fast it is imperative that you take very good care of your skin.
What are the causes of Acne?
In order to get rid of acne fast it is important to determine the cause of acne. Acne stems from a hormonal imbalance which leads the body to produce more than normal oil glands. A well known hormone to cause acne is Androgens. Another common cause of acne is skin that has persistent bacteria and germs present. Getting rid of acne fast becomes almost impossible with the constant presence of bacteria and germs as they are known to feed off each other and spread causing more acne attacks.
How to Get Rid of Acne Fast?
To get rid of acne naturally and quickly follow these tips.
- It is not advisable to use over the counter medication because they do not focus on the root of the problem. The spots may disappear for a few weeks but they will reappear soon after.
- Drink a minimum of 8-10 glasses of water a day. Also try and drink a lot of freshly squeezed juices. This will help to clear the body of any toxins that are present.
- It is well documented that one of the major causes of acne in adults is excessive oil secretion. Which provides the perfect environment for the skin on the bacteria to multiply and intensify the acne problem. To get rid of acne fast wash your skin twice daily with soap that is oil free.
- Constantly touching your face does not help to eliminate acne. Our hands constantly pick up bacteria which aid in the spreading of acne.
- To get rid of acne fast maintain a healthy diet; do not eat foods that contain a lot of fat and oil. Stick to eating a lot of fruit, vegetables and unprocessed foods.
If you want to get rid of acne fast it is advisable to follow and maintain these simple steps, you will see positive results very quickly. While there are many treatments, such as antibiotics, and laser treatments, for best results stick to a more natural solution.
Things to remember if you want to get rid of acne fast
- To get rid of acne fast do not use cosmetics on your skin. The chemicals in these products can make your acne worse.
- Never squeeze pimples or spots, this aids in spreading bacteria making it difficult to eradicate the problem.